|15 mins||Serves: 6||Vegetarian|
|1 jar||16 oz Roasted Heirloom Tomatoes|
|1 jar||9.1 oz Roasted Tomato Salsa Verde|
|2 cups||pinto beans or black beans (1 can)|
|2 cups||shredded vegan cheddar or jack cheese|
tortilla or high fiber chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix Roasted Heirloom Tomatoes and beans together. Use a fork to mash some of the beans and tomatoes, while leaving some whole.
- Spread chips in even layer in 9 by 9-inch baking dish or iron skillet.
- Drop the tomato-bean mixture in small spoonfuls on chips and sprinkle evenly with 1 cup of cheese. Repeat with another layer of chips, tomato-bean mixture and cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted, 7 to 10 minutes.
- While the nachos are in the oven, chop scallions.
- Remove nachos from oven and sprinkle with scallions. Drop spoonfuls of Roasted Tomato Salsa Verde on top. Enjoy!